WARMTH NOT WEIGHT
A lightweight down jacket built to stay a step ahead of chilly conditions.
A multi-layer construction combines with 800-fill down and our most advanced thermal-reflective lining to trap heat, block cold, and maintain breathability.
IN THE DETAILS
Features include water-resistant fabric, zip pockets, and adjustable hem.
- Omni-Heat™ Infinity advanced thermal reflective
- Double Wall™ layered construction blocks wind and traps heat to keep you warmer
- RDS certified down
- Water resistant fabric
- 800 fill power down insulation
- Chin guard
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Binding at cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Packable into chest pocket
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Uses: Trail
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture.
- COMFORTABLE WINTER JACKET: The Fivemile Butte Hooded Jacket is made from a water resistant fabric, is insulated, and takes advantage of our signature thermal reflective lining. Designed to keep you super warm and comfortable when the weather turns cold.
- WARM INSULATION: Our signature Thermarator 100% polyester insulation is designed to keep you extra warm during chilly days.
- HANDY FEATURES: This coat features zippered hand pockets, binding at the cuffs and hood, with a soft chin guard. A coat designed to provide lightweight protection against the cold elements.
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship, you can be assured that this jacket will provide long, warm, and faithful service.