*Damaged Box Special* Lodge Cast Iron Bundle - 12" Skillet + 2x Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder + 6.25" Burger Press
Packaging was damaged, which allowed products to become somewhat rusty. However, products are still ready for use.
Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Silicone Pot Holder
An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. This will be your go-to pan for generations to come. The Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holders keep your hands safe without compromising style.
The Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet will be your go-to skillet for years to come. Featuring an assist handle for great control and an easy-grip handle for lifting or hanging storage when not in use, it provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking. It offers an abundance of possibilities. Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill. This skillet is safe to use in the oven, on the stove or grill, and over a campfire. The Lodge Cast Iron Skillet is brutally tough for decades of cooking and comes pre-seasoned for an easy-release finish that improves with use. Includes one Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet and one Silicon Handle Holder. Made in America. Care instructions for cast iron: 1. Wash with warm water. Add a mild soap, if desired. 2. Dry thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. 3. Oil the surface of the pan with a very light layer of cooking oil while warm. Hang or store the cookware in a dry place.
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet with Handle Holder
- Assist handle for better control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Silicone handle holder is dishwasher safe and protects hands from heat up to 500° F
- Included Components: Lodge Cast-Iron Skillet L10Sk3Ashh41B
Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holder
Designed to fit Lodge traditional-style handles
These silicone handle holders are heat-resistant and a great addition to any kitchen. Just slide the holder onto the hot handle and remove pots and pans with ease. The special silicone offers protection up to 500-degrees. Creates a safe and comfortable grip of hot cookware handles. Flexible enough to store compactly in a drawer.
- Fits Lodge Keyhole handle skillets 9-inch diameter and up
- Available in a rainbow of different colors
- Dishwasher safe
- NOTE: For smaller handle version to fit Lodge Keyhole skillets 8-inch diameter and smaller, check out models ASHHM11 or ASHHM41
Preparing new and exciting recipes is always better with great cooking accessories, and Lodge has an extensive line of indoor and outdoor items. From brightly colored Silicone Handle Holders to Max Temp Oven Mitts, Lodge has many of your accessory needs covered. These silicone handle holders are heat-resistant and a great addition to any kitchen. Just slide the holder onto the hot handle and remove pots and pans with ease. The special silicone offers protection up to 450-degrees. Creates a safe and comfortable grip of hot cookware handles. Flexible enough to store compactly in a drawer. Available in a rainbow of different colors and is dishwasher-safe. Fits Lodge Keyhole handle skillets 9-inch diameter and up. Also check out the Lodge ASHHM11 or ASHHM41 for smaller handle version to fit Lodge Keyhole skillets 8-inch diameter and smaller. Fits most traditional Lodge style handles.
- Protects hands from heat up to 500° F
- Offers a secure, comfortable grip when handling hot cookware on the stovetop
- Fits Lodge Keyhole handle skillets 9 inch diameter and up
- Easily stores on cookware or in a drawer
- Dishwasher safe; Not intended for use in oven.
Lodge 6.25" Burger Press
Perfect the size of your burger protein for delicious, seared results when you use the Lodge 6.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Burger Press to make classic creations. Crafted in America with iron and oil, Lodge's naturally seasoned cooking surface is ready to help you create tasty moments. Burgers like the smash type are created by pressing with a burger press into a thin patty shortly after the meat hits the grill. The heated grill and press browns both sides keeping the inside juicy and flavorful. Cook up two patties and slide a piece of cheese between the patties for a delicious burger treat.