Dbl XP Labs Metabolic Bioshock - OG Punch - Gamer Energy Drink Powder, Elite Focus Formula, No Sugar with Natural Caffeine and Nootropics, 30 Servings
- Gaming Fuel: With extended release caffeine, nootropics, and vision support, Metabolic Bioshock is the perfect energy formula to help take your energy and focus to the next level. Think of it as one of your new favorite gaming accessories.
- No Crash Energy: Our mix of natural Caffeine from coffee beans, Di-Caffeine Malate, and nootropics helps to promote longer lasting energy for those multi-hour grinds and allow you to keep things consistent.
- Healthier Alternative Energy Drink: While most energy formulas claim to be healthier alternative to canned energy drinks, we made sure to put our money where our mouth is. Metabolic Bioshock has No Sugar, No Maltodextrin, No Artificial Flavors and No Artificial Colors.
- Tasty Beverage: Not only is Metabolic Bioshock big on health; it’s big on flavor too. With 5 great-tasting flavors, you’ll be sure to enjoy every sip.
- Vision Support: In addition to antioxidants to support general health, we included Lutein and Ginseng to take things a step further. Energy and focus are great, but we included these ingredients to help support general vision and eye health.
No Artificial Colors
These just sound bad, right? Well, they’re not the best things to put into food and beverages that’s for sure. A number of artificial colors are derived from petroleum, which is used to make gasoline and asphalt. Some of them even contain compounds that are known carcinogens (AKA substances linked to causing cancer). As a result, we decided to skip out on the artificial colors to keep things nice and clean.
Maltodextrin is sometimes called a “sugar masquerading as a complex carb,” meaning it may not add to the sugar column on foods and beverages but is incredibly similar. Finally, it can spike blood sugar levels even more than regular table sugar.
Choosing Metabolic Bioshock means enjoying a clean energy drink that’s sugar free. Massive amounts of sugar in beverages (or food) lead to a sugar rush followed by a heavy crash and we wanted to provide you with a better option.