Life Extension Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols — Complete D-Alpha Vitamin E Supplement Pills for Heart Health and Skin Care - Gluten-Free, Non-GMO - 60 Softgels
Prestigious scientific journals have highlighted gamma Tocopherol as one of the most critically important forms of vitamin E for those seeking optimal health benefits. In fact, studies show the combination of Alpha- and gamma-tocopherol supplementation appears to be superior to either supplementation alone on biomarkers of oxidative stress and on inflammatory factors.
About this item
- MORE THAN ONE VITAMIN E - Tocopherols are a type of subfamily of vitamin E. Tocopherols have four different sub-fractions: alpha, beta, gamma and delta. They are famous for their antioxidant abilities, helping to ward off oxidative stress and promote a healthy inflammatory response.
- FIGHTING OXIDATIVE STRESS - Research shows that combining both the alpha and gamma types of tocopherols is a great way to protect against oxidative stress. That’s why our formula offers abroad-spectrum of tocopherols, so you get the maximum benefits.
- FORTIFIED VITAMIN E BENEFITS - Studies suggest that adding sesame lignans to gamma tocopherol may enhance vitamin E’s benefits. How? It’s been shown to encourage vitamin E levels, which augments the antioxidant effects of gamma tocopherol. Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols comes in easy-to-swallow, gluten-free, and non-GMO softgels.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. This product is certified non-GMO and gluten-free. Manufactured in the USA and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Or formulations are created using the exact ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.
Expiration Date: 09/2022