InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner - Anti Aging Face Spray with Witch Hazel - Pore Minimizer & Calming Skin Treatment for Sensitive, Dry & Combination Types - Prep for Serums & Moisturizers - 4 oz - (2 pack)
About this item
- Cleans, Clears & Preps Skin - Each soothing mist of our toner delivers our advanced ingredients, including MSM, to penetrate pores and increase their elasticity. With even just a single spray, your face will become more receptive to serums, oils, and moisturizers and ensure these are absorbed more easily. This astringent is sure to restore skin to health and beauty.
- Combat Oily Skin- Our Vitamin C Facial Toner formula is full of components with varying purposes, but they all work together to combat and remove excess oil. With the addition of vitamin e and glycolic acid, the skin toner is sure to restore your natural pH levels while still being gentle on all skin types—even if your face is dry or sensitive.
- Anti-Aging Antioxidants - When it comes to developing healthy and youthful skin in both men and women, vitamin c is a vital nutrient that encourages the production of collagen. This is what gives your skin a tighter and younger look you are sure to notice a difference in your before and after. When used daily, this vitamin c toner for face will support the skin's protective barrier and prime it to absorb serums and moisturizer more effectively.
- Skin Brightening Toner - This facial mist works to even skin tone and enhance radiance with a powerful blend of natural vitamin c and other key skin nourishing ingredients. Our effective formula will help you achieve beautiful skin texture and tone. Just one spray will help you glow all day.
- Perfect for All Skin Types - Our gentle formula is a great solution for those with sensitive skin, because the natural ingredients work best to nourish and gently improve blemishes, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, and signs of aging. This facial spray will nourish your skin and help you achieve a beautiful complexion safely and naturally.
Expiration Date: 10/2022