kathson Rabbit Activity Zone Seagrass Protector Mat Bunny Chew Toy for Teeth Grinding Small Animal Activity Play Ball Carrot Sweet Bamboo Toys for Chinchilla Guinea Pigs Gerbils Other Rodent Pets
Seagrass protective mat comes with toys, all materials are natural and edible. Your pets would like to chew it or shred it to prevent boredom. Two random woven balls allow you and your pet to interact with the ball game. Sweet bamboos and grass sticks are good for digestion, help your pet grind teeth, and supplement vitamins for your pet.
- Set of 12 Pieces -- 1 seagrass hand-woven mat, 5 sweet bamboos, 2 grass balls, 2 grass woven sticks, 2 woven carrots. All materials are natural and safe for pets to chew.
- Multifunctional Seagrass Mat -- Natural seagrass, pure hand woven, clear texture. The seagrass protector mat can be hung in cage as a hammock swing for your pet, exercising the balance of pets; It can also be used as a foraging wall toy, hanging pets' toys or food on the seagrass mat, so that pets can enjoy different foraging fun; Of course, the seagrass mat can also be used as a regular mat in a pet cage.
- Chewing Toys -- Our pet toys are made of natural materials to provide pets with better teeth-grinding toys, relieve pet boredom, high fiber and low protein can help pet gastrointestinal peristalsis and promote digestion. Rich in a variety of vitamins, balanced nutrition, make pets healthier. your pet will like to throw them and chew them. Balls are random, but the size is the same.
- Have A Good Time -- Helps play and nibble and prevents pet boredom. These natural woven grass balls are durable, and your pet will love biting them without damaging the rest of the furniture. Your pet will chase them too, which is a great way to relieve stress for fun.
- Measure -- Seagrass mat is 11.8 x 11.8 inches, sweet bamboos are about 3.9 inches long and uneven in thickness, woven balls are 2.75 inches in diameter, grass sticks are 5.5 inches long, and carrots are 2.75 inches long. Suitable for rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, hamsters, squirrels, ferrets and other rodents.