Kauai Coffee Single-Serve Pods, Garden Isle Medium Roast – Arabica Coffee, Grown, Harvested and Roasted in Hawaii, Keurig-Compatible Cups (32 per Box - TWO Boxes)
One sip of our Kauai single-serve medium roast coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Garden Isle medium roast coffee is a 100% premium Arabica coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. The medium roast style delivers a bright aroma with light floral notes, making it the perfect cup of coffee to drink, day or night. Compatible with all K-Cup brewers, including Keurig 2.0, our filter cup single-serve Coffee pod is a convenient way to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee any time of day. Our easy-to-use, single-serve Coffee pods use less plastic, making them the environment friendly, smarter choice for the environment. From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Kauai Coffee company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3, 100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! K-cup is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Kauai Coffee filter cups are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
About this item
- 100% PREMIUM ARABICA – Kauai coffee features a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. Each cup is a truly satisfying experience. Packaging may vary.
- 20% HAWAIIAN HARVESTED COFFEE – Grown and harvested on the island of Kauai, our Garden Isle Medium Roast coffee delivers a bright aroma with light floral notes, making it the perfect cup of coffee to drink, day or night.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – Our single-serve pods use 35% less plastic than ordinary pods.
- KEURIG 2.0 COMPATIBLE – Compatible with all K-CUP brewers. K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Kauai Coffee Filter Cups are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE GROWER – Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower. With about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate.
EXPIRATION DATE: 01.10.2022