Lulu Home Wooden Insect House, Hanging Insect Hotel for Bee, Butterfly, Ladybirds, Beneficial Insect Habitat, Bug Hotel Garden, 10.4 X 3.4 X 5.4 Inch
Lulu Home Wooden Insect House
- Dimension: 10.4 X 3.4 X 5.4 inch
- Provides a safe environment for bees, butterflies, ladybirds, lacewings and other beneficial insects to live, lay eggs, pass the winter or just take shelter from the rain.
- Attracted insects help to make your garden flourishing.
- Provides a great chance for you to find and observe these little creatures in your garden.
About this item
- Shelter for Insect: Lulu Home wooden insect house attracts insects to your garden, and provides them with a safe environment to live, lay eggs, pass the winter or just take shelter from the rain.
- Beneficial for Plants: Some insects are really useful that, when they living in the bug house in your garden, they help to recycle decaying vegetation, pollinate plants, and in some cases even prey on more harmful insects.
- Diverse Rooms in One: To settle more species of insects, each gird of the insect hotel is filled with different material and designed differently. Lulu Home garden bug hotel serves to provide habitat for bees, butterflies, ladybirds, lacewings, etc.
- Premium, Sturdy and Weatherproof: Made of high quality fir wood with exquisite workmanship, it is sturdy and nice-looking. And non-toxic and odorless paint on the proof makes it weather resistant. The materials filled in each grid, such as bamboo, wood shavings, small stakes, are all natural and premium.
- Interesting Decoration: A wonderful ornament to be placed at your garden, balcony, patio, yard, or any place you want. And there is a loop on back for hanging. The bug hotel also provides a great chance for you to find and observe these little creatures in your garden.