Marmot Never Winter Limited Edition 30 Sleeping Bag Macaw Green/Cilantro
Summer nights in the alpine can get chilly and shoulder season sleeping is reliably brisk, but Marmot's Never Winter 30-Degree Down Sleeping Bag keeps us warm through all our spring, summer, and fall adventures. Not only is it packed full of 650-fill down that's been treated with a water-repellent Down Defender treatment, but Marmot made the shell from tough and lightweight nylon that's been treated with a DWR coating to keep tent condensation and spindrift at bay. The Nautilus multi-baffle hood and anatomic wrap-around footbox trap warmth in key places, while the ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping and cold from creeping in through the floor. Marmot also hooked up a snag-less draft tube to stop cold from sneaking in through the zipper and included an internal pocket for stashing a midnight snack or headlamp.
- Sleeping bag built for fall, spring, and summer camping trips
- Down Defender treated down insulation is lofty and water-resistant
- DWR-treated nylon shell sheds light moisture and condensation
- Multi-baffle, adjustable hood and anatomic footbox for comfy coverage
- Snag-less draft tube lines the full-length zipper
- Internal stash pocket sized for headlamps