NOW Supplements, Lecithin Granules with naturally occurring Phosphatidyl Choline and Other Phosphatides, 2-Pound
Lecithin is a naturally occurring compound found in all cells in nature, plant and animal. The word Lecithin is taken from the Greek Lekithos, which means “egg yolk”. A fitting name for this essential nutrient, for the egg is considered a symbol of life, strength and fertility. Our brain is approximately 30% Lecithin. The insulating myelin sheaths that protect the brain, spine and thousands of miles of nerves in your body are almost two-thirds Lecithin. Even the heart has a high concentration of Lecithin. Lecithin is composed of many naturally occurring components, including Choline, Inositol, Linoleic Acid, Phosphatidyl Serine, fatty acids and triglycerides. NOW Non-GMO Lecithin Granules are derived entirely from Non-Genetically Modified soybeans that have been Identity Preserved (IP).
About this item
- NATURALLY OCCURRING PHOSPHATIDYL CHOLINE AND OTHER PHOSPHATIDES: Phosphatidyl choline comprises a major portion of our brain and nervous system
- IDENTITIY PRESERVED: Lecithin also has naturally occurring essential fatty acids and Inositol
- NON-GMO: Lecithin aids in emulsifying fats, enabling them to be dispersed in water
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation)
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
EXPIRATION DATE: 11/2023