Scubadonkey Kids Wetsuit for Boys Toddlers Wetsuit for Kids in 2.5mm Neoprene UPF 50+ Meets CPSC Safety Requirements Orange/Yellow
This 2.5 mm Neoprene full-body wetsuit conserve body heat in waters 68°F and above. Perfect for daily exercising in the pool during the winter months. The premium Neoprene we use is extremely flexible and hugs your kid's body snugly to prevent water flow inside the suit that drains body heat. The 2.5 mm neoprene is a good balance between keeping you warm and flexibility.
- Wash by hand with under 30 degrees Celsius water, do not twist, no washing machine
- Do not bleach or wash with washing powder that includes bleaching agents
- Dry in a cool place after washing to avoid direct exposure of sunlight exposure to maintain elasticity
- Store in cool dry places with sufficient ventilation. Do not store in a plastic bag.
- Velcro is separated by a sheet of fabric to preserve mint condition. Please remove it for proper use.
- For surfing, scuba diving, canoeing, paddle-boarding, wind-surfing, simply a day of fun at the beach or engaging in specific water sports.
- Preserve body warmth in water temps 68°F and above. Protect yourself from cuts, abrasions, jellyfish and harmful UV.
- 2.5 mm neoprene provides an optimal balance between protection and flexibility. If the material was too thick, it will be difficult to move in. On the other hand, if the material was too thin, protection will be compromised.
- 2021 Summer design, exclusive! Basic design, 3 colors and 7 sizes to choose from. Wetsuits are meant to be skin tight. It may feel too tight on your first try but once in the water, the neoprene will soften and becomes more comfortable. If your measurements are on the border of 2 sizes, choose the larger one.
- Easy to maintain and made to high quality standards. Return and get full refund for whatever reasons, no questions asked.