USED Motorola ARRIS SURFboard SB6141 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging- White
This item is used, but all parts are included and products are in great condition, ready for use!
The SURFboard SB6141 is an affordable, high-speed DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem that provides you with 343 Mbps download speeds – perfect for things like streaming audio and video, downloading and sharing content. It supports IPv6 – the latest Internet standard and is compatible with major U.S. Cable providers. The SURFboard SB6141 is easy to install so you’ll be surfing in a matter of minutes.
Stop leasing your modem and save money!
When you purchase a SURFboard modem, you save money on monthly lease fees while equipping your home network with the latest technology.
Will SURFboard work with my cable operator?
It sure will. SURFboard cable modems are compatible with major US Cable Internet Providers like Xfinity by Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, Brighthouse and many others. Don't see your provider listed here? Just give them a call to confirm.
SURFboard is simple to setup
With just a few steps, you'll be surfing. Simply plug your live coax cable into the modem, plug in the power cord and give it a few minutes to go through the provisioning process. That's it!
- Approved on Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Brighthouse Networks), Cox, Mediacom, Suddenlink and most other US Cable Internet Providers. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T or Centurylink. REQUIRES Internet Service.
- Wired modem only. Does not include WiFi router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Etherent port to connect to PC or Router.
- 8 Download Channels and 4 Upload Channels capable of up to 343 Mbps download and 131 upload speeds. Recommended for Internet Plans up to 100 Mbps.
- Brown Box Models Not Valid for this Item when Sold As New, should Report to Amazon Immediately and Return to Seller
- 2 year warranty with US based customer service. Refer to the Quick Start Guide and Installation video. Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard